Spud plays Infinity. Sometimes, he builds things to make the game easier for the players at his store.
Here, now, are those things.
N3 Hacking Helper
I found it difficult to remember which hacking programs were available to me in which situations, so I made a simple web tool that filters the long menu for each Hacking Device down to only the options that can affect your target. Click to access the N3 Hacking Helper! One cool extra feature: if you bookmark the tool while your phone or tablet has internet, it will continue to work later on if you travel somewhere that doesn’t have wi-fi. The whole site gets stored in your device’s cache for later use. Thanks to IJW Wartrader for pointing me toward this neat possibility. 😀
Classified Objective Decks
CB mandates the use of a Classified Objective Deck for all ITS 2015 events, but they took a really, really long time to actually release the official product. I got bored of waiting, so I made my own. 🙂 The deck is available in lots of different versions:
- Two languages – English and French (merci à Anaris, Ulrick, et tous leurs copains pour leur aide avec cela! 😀 )
- Two acquisition methods:
- Printable PDF – Print them yourself or get them done at a nice print shop. Cheap and relatively quick. 🙂 NOTE: Be sure to print the PDFs at ACTUAL SIZE, and NOT Fit-To-Page, or they won’t fit in standard sleeves!
- PrinterStudio.com – Someone pointed me toward an online print shop that will print the cards out on good-quality poker-style cards. I’ve pre-loaded all of the card images onto their service, for lazy people (like me! 😀 )
- Two formats:
- One-Sided – Only the text-side faces of the cards, ideal for use with coloured plastic sleeves
- Two-Sided – Each card comes attached to a fold-over card back in one of four colours (White, Green, Purple, or Orange)
- Two paper sizes: Letter and A4
Choose your version of the cards from the links below:
|ENG||Front Only||–||[ Letter ] [ A4 ]||–|
|ENG||Back Only||–||[ Letter ] [ A4 ]||–|
|ENG||Two-Sided||White||[ Letter ] [ A4 ]||Link to Site|
|ENG||Two-Sided||Orange||[ Letter ] [ A4 ]||Link to Site|
|ENG||Two-Sided||Green||[ Letter ] [ A4 ]||Link to Site|
|ENG||Two-Sided||Purple||[ Letter ] [ A4 ]||Link to Site|
(four 11-card decks)
|–||Link to Site|
|FR||Seulement l’Avant||–||[ Lettre ] [ A4 ]||–|
|FR||Seulement l’Arrière||–||[ Lettre ] [ A4 ]||–|
|FR||Deux Côtés||Blanc||[ Lettre ] [ A4 ]||Link to Site|
|FR||Deux Côtés||Orange||[ Lettre ] [ A4 ]||Link to Site|
|FR||Deux Côtés||Vert||[ Lettre ] [ A4 ]||Link to Site|
|FR||Deux Côtés||Violet||[ Lettre ] [ A4 ]||Link to Site|
|FR||Deux Côtés||Versos Mélangés
(4 piles de 11 cartes)
|–||Link to Site|
Infinity Quick Reference Sheet
I made this summary sheet to help me demo Infinity to new players. It explains how to read unit profiles and weapon profiles, how to spend orders, and has a list of fairly common skills that might come up during a player’s first few games.
Definitely aimed at completely new players– existing players will find it all a bit redundant and obvious. 😉
- Infinity Quick Reference (Pages 1 and 2) [PDF, 3mb]
A second sheet is also now available, which covers common weapons, camouflage, and specialists.
- Infinity Quick Reference (Pages 3 & 4) [PDF, 3mb]